Waitlist - I would LOVE to go diving with the seals - 20-22 March 2026
Event information
Registrations for this event are closed.
THIS IS THE WAITLIST FOR THE MAIN EVENT OF SAME NAME
We are again locking in a weekend where we are going to attempt to dive with the seals again.
Montague Island – 20th to 22nd March 2026
We have a different operator we will try this time and fingers crossed the weather is kinder to us. The costs are approximately $190 for a double dive.
The boat takes 16 people and at this point we just want to capture an expression of interest so we can start to firm up prices and lock in accommodation.
Accommodation: The cost this year when we went was around $150pp twin share.
Transport: Depending on final numbers, we could use Mark T's, Pajero with trailer for all the gear and hire a mini bus. Then we just share the hire costs and fuel.
Suggested program:
20th Friday morning:
Fly down on earlier flight to arrive 9 or 10ish
Drive down to Narooma
21st Approx. 7:00am Dive time,
usually get back to boat ramp at lunchtime.
Drive back to Sydney
A super doper gear washing session at Mark’s place, and hang up overnight to dry
Again, depending on numbers, we can get some local hotels at reasonable rates
22nd Sunday – wind down the no-fly time by looking around Sydney
22nd Sunday afternoon pack up gear and head to airport suggest about a 5pm flight.
22nd Sunday afternoon pack up gear and head to airport suggest about a 5pm flight.