Thanks to Bendigo Bank Community Bank Mount Beauty & District for
supporting Falls Creek Race Club Scholarships.
We are excited to offer scholarships for either part-time or full-time seasonal
programs, which include the 2 weeks of the June/July school holidays. Programs
include alpine, free ride and snowboard programs.
The aim of the scholarship is the provide financial assistance for emerging
snowboard and ski athletes.
The scholarship is open to students:
• born 2008 to 2017
• live full-time in falls creek or the surrounding alpine regions*
• attend school year-round in falls creek or the surrounding alpine regions.
* The surrounding alpine regions include upper Kiewa Valley, Kiewa-Tangam,
Tallangatta, Mitta Valley and Upper Murray region.
The scholarships are not means tested and are available to any student who
meets the required skill level to be part of a program.
The scholarship is for new athletes or those already enrolled.
• write a letter explaining who you are and why you want to be part of the Falls Creek Race Club
• include a character referee
• Include your name, date of birth, and contact details
• Include your home address and school
• send your application or enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are open now! Closing 21 June 2023
Please note: all applicants will be treated confidentiality