To submit your Volleyball Australia Level 3 National Coach Accreditation application, you must complete the following steps.
1. You must be an accredited Volleyball Australia Level 3 Associate Coach.
2. Record and complete your Coaching Log Sheet with at least 40 practical hours of coaching.
3. Undertake 2x Training Session and 2x Match Day assessments by a VA Level 3 Coach .
4. Go to Volleyball Australia's Learning Portal to complete the Sport Australia Intermediate Coaching General Principles and attain the course Certificate of Completion. If you are a qualified PE teacher or hold another relevent tertiary degree (e.g. Sport Science), you may be seek an exmption from this requirement. Please contact your State Assocaiton to discuss.
5. Complete the following Sport Integrity Australia and Play By The Rules modules and attain the E-Learning Certificate of Completion:
-SIA- Anti-Doping Fundamentals
-SIA- Coaches Course - Anti-Doping
-SIA- Child Safeguarding in Sport Induction (18 year olds and older)
-PBTR- Child Protection and Safeguarding (18 year olds and older)
-PBTR- Harassment and Discrimination
6. Return to this portal to upload all the required documents.
7. You must be or become a member of your State or Territory Volleyball Association. This will be verified by your State.
Your application will be processed within 10 working days and you will be notified of its outcome via email. If successful your certificate will be emailed to you, and available in your members portal.