Step 1/9: Let's get started
Step 1/9: Let's get started



Registrations for season 2023/2024

Welcome to the registration page.  Here our CDSA players (juniors, women players and CDSA officials) will be able to complete your Softball South Australia registration and pay your membership fee directly to them via the links below.

Please remember your club fees are a separate transaction to this. If you would like to know more about our fee structure you can find the relevant information HEREYour SASA fee must be paid before you can play your first game as it includes your player insurance.

NOTE FOR OUR MEN PLAYERS AND OFFICIALS competing at NAMSA: You have a two-part registration process. Please register through our site on this page and then apply for a permit on NAMSA's revsport site  HERE 

if you are unsure please contact us before registering.

If you have NOT registered for softball before click NEW MEMBER below and complete the online form and payment.
If you have been a member before and were registered in the revSPORT system, you will need your Softball ID number. Once you have that, you can follow the link for RETURNING MEMBERS and complete the online registration.

If you do not know your Softball ID number, please contact your club administrator to get it.
If you register without it, you may create a duplicate record and you might pay more for registration than you need to.

If you are registering for a club other than your previous HOME CLUB you will be prompted to either request a clearance or request a permit. Read the steps below to work out which one applies to you. 

If you wish to CHANGE CLUBS permanently (eg you have moved clubs)  you will need to complete a CLEARANCE.
CLEARANCE will change the club that is noted as your HOME CLUB within the system.
If you wish to get a CLEARANCE and change your HOME CLUB, continue below by clicking on RETURNING MEMBER and following the instructions. You may need to log back in and complete the process once your request has been approved.

If you don't want to change your HOME club but wish to play for a different club in addition to your HOME CLUB, you need a PERMIT, not a Clearance.

To get a PERMIT you must be registered for your HOME CLUB FIRST through the system (This also applies if you are playing/officiating in 2 Associations, you will still need to renew in both Associations, if you are a player in both you will only pay once, if you are a player and an official you will only pay up to the fee of a senior player $123.50). 

Remember to renew your membership with your HOME CLUB first then come back to register with your PERMIT CLUB as a RETURNING MEMBER

If at any time you are unsure about what you need to do or need assistance please contact us at


We Support