WELCOME TO SUPER 6s @ Mt Ku-ring gai 2022
Berowra FC (BFC) is excited to launch our Super 6s tournament. A fun and social six aside tournament for junior boys and girls of skill levels and experience.
In running the tournament, we're aiming for a few things:
1. To provide some summer fun for all our playing members, the Northern suburbs football community at large and those who may have not played in a football team for some time or not at all.
2. To have 6 teams in all age groups.
3. To have playing groups of roughly similar standard (Please note - BFC reserves the right to regrade teams if required).
4. To give the opportunity for current nonplaying community members to come along and try football in a fun, friendly and community environment, with the potential to join our social or competitive teams in the future.
Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Join Super 6's:
1. Open to junior ages from U6 to Under 14, boys and girls of all skill and experience levels.
2. Every player receives a FREE Zooper Dooper ice block after each game.
3. All players to receive a team-playing shirt
4. Medals presented to all winning and runner-up teams across each age group category.
5. You can bring along your own team or we can put you in a team (where possible)
6. Provides a great opportunity for you to maintain your fitness and hone your skills in the off-season.
7. All games will be managed by official referees
8. All age-group games are played at the same set time each week for added convenience.
9. We are a family-friendly football club that welcomes new players who want to experience the benefits of football.
10. No need to rush home. Delicious food and drink will be available from our pop-up canteen and bar, after each game.
Squads can have up to 10 players, with a maximum of 6 players on the field at any one time. Please note Under 6/7 will be 4 aside with no Goalie as per winter rules.